Qing Yang [CV]
Position: Teaching Assistant
Qing Yang has joined the Depatment of Biology of Nazarbayev University in 2015 as a Teaching Assistant. Before this position she worked at the Department of Physics (Biophysics) and Medical Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN and the Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN.
Research Experience includes:
- Biofilm for blood-brain barrier
- Skp2 as a co-factor of AR: Skp2 knockdown , overexpression in human prostate cancer cell lines and effects on AR target gene transcription by reporter assay
- Genotyping of conditional knockout mouse
- Anti-cancer drug effect on cancer cell growth
- TA, Department of Biology, SST, Nazarbayev University
- Summer undergraduate student laboratory training, 2012-2013, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, USA
- Summer medical student laboratory training, 2013-2014, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, USA
- Chinese Language, volunteer , Nazarbayev University SHSS, 2016
- Xie Y, Sun Q, Nurkesh AA, Lu J, Kauanova S, Feng J, Tursynkhan D, Yang Q, Kassymbek A, Karibayev M, Duisenova K, Fan H, Wang X, Manarbek L, Maipas A, Chen Z, Balanay MP. Dysregulation of YAP by ARF Stimulated with Tea-derived Carbon Nanodots. Sci Rep. 2017 Nov 29;7(1):16577. ( Impact Factor, IF 4.259)
- Brown JA, Pensabene V, Markov DA, Allwardt V, Neely MD, Shi M, Britt CM, Hoilett OS, Yang Qing, Brewer BM, Samson PC, McCawley LJ, May JM, Webb DJ, Li D, Bowman AB, Reiserer RS, Wikswo JP. Recreating blood-brain barrier physiology and structure on chip: A novel neurovascular microfluidic bioreactor. Biomicrofluidics. 2015 Oct 26;9(5):054124. ( IF 3.357)
- Wanjala J, Taylor BS, Chapinski C, Hieronymus H, Wongvipat J, Chen Y, Nanjangud GJ, Schultz N, Xie Y, Liu S, Lu W, Yang Qing, Sander C, Chen Z, Sawyers CL, Carver BS. Identifying actionable targets through integrative analyses of GEM model and human prostate cancer genomic profiling. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 2015 Jan;14(1):278-88. ( IF 5.683)
- Li Bo, Lu Wenfu, Yang Qing, Yu Xiuping, Matusik RobertJ, Chen Zhenbang. Skp2 regulates androgen receptor through ubiquitin-mediated degradation independent of Akt/mTOR pathways in prostate cancer. Prostate. 74(4):421-32. 2014. ( IF 3.565)
- Xie Y, Lu Wenfu, Liu Shenji, Yang Qing, Williams Kieosha, Carver Brett S, Matusik Robert J, and Chen Zhenbang. Slug regulates E-cadherin repression via p19Arf in prostate tumorigenesis. Molecular Oncology, 8(7), 1355-1364, 2014 (IF 5.331).
- Xie Y, Liu Shenji, Lu Wenfu, Yang Qing, Carver Brett S, Li Estelle, Wang Yuzhuo, Fazli Ladan, Gleave Martin and Chen Zhenbang. Crosstalk between Nuclear MET and SOX9/β-Catenin Correlates with Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer. Molecular Endocrinology, 28(10), 1629-1639, 2014. ( IF 4.746)
- Gong Yuanying, Lu Wenfu, Xie Yingqiu, Yang Qing, Matusik Robert J. and Zhenbang Chen. Curcumin Suppresses the Growth and Metastasis of Prostate Cancer Cells by Downregulation of Skp2. In: Zongbing You, editor. Prostate Cancer Cells: Detection, Growth and Treatment. NOVA Science Publishers. 2013. p.87-102. ISBN: 978-1-62257-525-1(Book Chapters).