Dr. Manat Mustafa received his Ph.D in mathematics from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in 2012 in Almaty. He is currently an assistant professor at Department of Mathematics at Nazarbayev University. Prior to joining Nazarbayev University, he served in the School of Physics and Mathematics at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore as a research fellow.2003-2009 he was a high school math teacher at Republican Specialized Physics-Mathematics Secondary Boarding School for Gifted Students named after O.Zhautykov in Almaty. His research interests include Mathematical logic, computability theory, set theory, Algebra and operator theory.
1. M. Mustafa, A.Sorbi. Positive undecidable numberings in the Ershov hierarchy ; Algebra and logic ,-Vol. 50, N6, pp. 512-525, N January 2012.
2. S.Badaev, M.Mustafa, A.Sorbi. Rogers semi lattices of families of two embedded sets in the Ershov hierarchy , Mathematical Logic Quarterly. -Vol. 58, issue 4-5.-P.366-376. -2012 August.
3.K. Abeshev,S. Badaev, M. Mustafa. Family without minimal numbering. Algebra and Logic, Vol. 53, No. 4, September, 2014
5. T.N. Bekjan, M.Mustafa, On interpolation of noncommutative symmetric Hardy spaces, Positivity; , Volume 21, Issue 4, pp 1307–1317 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11117-017-0468-y
6. N.Bazhenov, M.Mustafa, F.Stephan, M.Yamaleev. Boolean algebras realized by c.e.equvivalence relations. Siberian electronic mathematical reports. V14, pp848-855. 2017.
7. M. Zubaira, A.Alzaatreh, M. H. Tahir, M. Mansoora and M.Mustafa. A generalization of the exponential distribution and its applications on modeling skewed data. the Journal of Statistical Theory and related fields. 16 May 2018. https://doi.org/10.1080/24754269.2018.1466099.
9. Bazhenov.N, M.Mustafa, M.Yamaleev, Elementary theories and hereditary undecidability for semilattices of numberings. Archive for Mathematical Logic (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00153-018-0647-y
10.Bazhenov, N., Mustafa, M. and Yamaleev, M. Computable Isomorphisms of Distributive Lattices. 15th Annual Conference, Theory and Applications of Model of Computation (TAMC) 2019, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, to appear.
11. I.Herbert, J.Sanjay Jain, M.Mustafa, L.Steffen and F.Stephan. Reductions between types of numberings. Submitted for publication.
12. N.Bazhenov, M.Mustafa, L.S.Mauro, A.Sorbi, and M.Yamaleev, Classifying equivalence relations in the Ershov hierarchy, Submitted for publication.
13. N.Bazhenov, M.Mustafa, and S. Ospichev. Bounded Reducibility for Computable Numberings. Submitted for publication.
14.M.Mustafa, D.Suragan. Hardy type inequalities for quaternion-valued functions. Submitted for publication.
The full list of publications can be found on google scholar page.
The 16th Asian Logic Conference and Fourteenth International Conference on Computability, Complexity, and Randomness will take place at NU in Kazakhstan in 2019. Please see more information about ALC2019 and CCR2019 by the following web pages: