Rustem Takhanov, PhD
Position: Assistant professor
Phone: +7 (7172) 704684
- M.A., Applied Mathematics and Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Dorodnitsyn Computing Center of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Thesis at PhysTech: “Some estimations of generalization capabilities of learning algorithms”
- Ph.D. dissertation: “Predicate description of supplementary constraints in pattern recognition problems”
- Machine learning
- Constraint satisfaction problem and its soft versions
- Conditional random fields and structured prediction
- Sequence labeling
- Neural networks
- “Predicate description of universal constraints in the algebraic approach to pattern recognition problems” eng ru mathnet (2007) in Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.
- “Maximum predicate descriptions of sets of mappings” eng ru mathnet (2007) in Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.
- “On the sample monotonization problem” eng ru mathnet (2010) in Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.
- “A Dichotomy Theorem for the General Minimum Cost Homomorphism Problem” eng (2010) in STACS 2010
- “Extensions of the minimum cost homomorphism problem” eng (2010) in COCOON 2010
Recent teaching (spring 2016):
Contact information: E-mail: ‘rustem.takhanov’ followed by ‘@’ and the Nazarbayev University domain name
Phone: +7 (7172) 70-46-84
53 Qabanbay batyr ave,